A big thank you to our partners and sponsors!
- Rick Boccard, Director of Sales
- Ph: 866.802.3725
Beacon is a recognized leader in website design and development for 20 years, especially for Higher Education. Our unique Brains, Beauty & Brawn approach starts with a data-driven strategy that informs a creative, smart design on top of powerful CMS technology, including best practices in ADA compliance, SEO and mobile.
- Web Design and Development
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics for Higher Ed
- SEO for Higher Ed
- ADA Compliance Auditing & Reconciliation
- Web Strategy – Qualitative & Quantitative Analysis
- Web Hosting
- Don Donoughe, Owner & Creative Director
- Ph: 650.458.8959
Donoughe Design is a design and web development studio located in San Mateo, CA. We have deep experience in web design for higher education and have been a partner with OmniUpdate since 2004. Our projects have ranged from full website redesign to being an extra pair hands for a small team.
- UI Design
- Updating Templates
- Information Architecture
- Website Development
- Content Updates in OU Campus
- Site Validation (HTML, 508, WCAG 2.0)
- Image Processing
- OU Campus Troubleshooting
- Andres Zapata, Co-Founder
- Ph: 410.837.5555
As an integrated marketing agency, idfive exists to amplify the good done by brands on a mission. Lead by current and former educators, honored for award-wining work and using research and user experience to guide their practice, idfive strives to produce great work for brands they believe in.
- Web Design & Development
- Media Buying
- Ethnographic Research
- Search Engine Optimization
- Sean Sweeney, Director of Sales
- Ph: 617.440.3160
iFactory creates innovative, award-winning digital solutions. Our ongoing mission is to deliver on one promise: rigorously designed, beautifully executed interactivity that bridges your organizational goals with user needs. We imbue each launch with accessibility, usability, and impact to ensure that all of your audiences are thrilled to experience your site.
- Web design and development
- Social media strategy
- Content writing
- Accessibility, OCR Remediation
- App development
- Mallory Willsea
- Ph: 802.457.9234
mStoner, Inc. is a digital-first agency committed to tailored solutions that deliver real results. We craft powerful, tailored, human-centric experiences to illuminate your brand and allow you to tell the story only you can tell. Since 2001, we’ve worked with more than 350 colleges, universities, and professional schools.
- Research + Brand Development
- Integrated Marketing + Communications
- Content Strategy + Development
- User Experience + Design
- Website Implementation
- Ongoing Measurement + Analytivs
- Website Governance
- Website Maintenance + Support
- Aaron Blau, Director of Strategic Engagement
- Ph: 1.800.553.8878
Stamats is recognized and respected as the nation’s higher education marketing thought leader—pairing insightful, research-based strategic counsel with compelling and engaging creative. Our approach: recognize the unique needs and expectations of each client and draw on more than 60 years of higher education experience for every engagement we undertake. Our promise: the highest level of professional service and attention to our clients’ goals and needs.
- Higher education website redesign including research, information architecture, content strategy, visual design, HTML development
- Digital marketing audits and plans
- Google Analytics review and implementation
- SEO audit and implementation
- Digital content strategy/governance
- Brand strategy
- Market research